Here's what you'll find in the box
Screws and drywall plugs
Tools you'll need
Drill (3/16” drill bit)
Let us guide you through each step.
Keep in mind that the process will vary depending on your setup. Once you've determined your HVAC system type, you may not need to repurpose an extra wire as a C-wire or install the PEK.
Meet your ecobee4
- System mode shows your current ecobee setting
- Humidity shows the indoor humidity in your home
- Indoor temperature
- Menu controls your system, schedule and more
- Temperature slider to adjust the temperature
- Volume control to turn the volume up/down, and enable/disable the microphone
- Quick changes to switch between Home and Away modes
- Weather shows you the local weather and forecast for the week
If your ecobee doesn’t turn on, please try these steps.
Check that all wires are properly inserted into the terminal blocks at the thermostat. Tug on the wires to ensure they are not loose.
Make sure your HVAC cover panel is closed. Some systems will not turn on if the cover panel has not been closed properly.
If you have only one R wire (either R, Rc, or Rh), make sure it’s inserted into the Rc terminal.
If you installed the Power Extender Kit, make sure you inserted the wires into the correct terminals.
1.877.932.6233 (Toll Free)
8am - 12am EST (Mon-Fri)
9am - 9pm EST (Sat-Sun)
10am - 6pm EST (Canadian Holidays)
Christmas and New Year’s Day (Closed)