Here’s what you’ll find in the box.
Screws and drywall plugs
Tools you'll need
Drill (3/16” drill bit)
How to install your ecobee3 lite.
Guides and manuals
Meet your ecobee3 lite.
- System Mode shows your current ecobee setting
- Humidity shows the indoor humidity in your home
- Indoor Temperature
- Menu controls your system, schedule and more
- Temperature slider controls your preferred temperature
- Remote Sensor reads the temperature and occupancy in the rooms
- Quick Changes allows you to switch from Home and Away settings
- Weather shows local weather and weekly forecast
If your ecobee doesn’t turn on, please try these steps.
If you installed the Power Extender Kit, make sure you inserted the wires into the correct terminals.
R/RC/RH wire RC terminal
G wire C terminal
W/W1 wire W1 terminal
Y/Y1 wire PEK terminal
1-877-932-6233 (Toll Free)
8am - 12am EST (Mon-Fri)
9am - 9pm EST (Sat-Sun)
10am - 6pm EST (Canadian Holidays)
Christmas and New Year’s Day (Closed)