Austin Energy wants to reward you for conserving energy by paying you $85 to enroll your ecobee thermostat into the Power Partner℠ Thermostat Program to help avoid power outages in your community.
How it works
Your smart thermostat keeps you comfortable when you’re home and saves energy when you’re away.
On really hot summer days, when demand for electricity is highest, Austin Energy will automatically adjust the setting by a few degrees Fahrenheit on your thermostat for 1-2 hours. Usually on weekdays between 4 and 6pm.
You will always have control and can easily change the temperature to your liking from your thermostat, smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Sign up for Austin Energy’s Power Partner℠ Thermostat program and get $85 for each ecobee thermostat you own. It’s that simple.
How to sign up
– Purchase and register your ecobee thermostat.
– If you already have an ecobee thermostat be sure to register it.
– Have your Austin Energy Account number ready.
– Fill in the form and submit it.
– Upon approval, you’ll get a check for $85 in the mail.