We believe that great people create great companies, so are you interested in being a game changer? Want to work with other passionate, fun, experienced and really happy people? Show us your best and we will give you the chance to not only love what you do but change the way the whole world thinks about energy.
We are looking for a Senior UX Developer to help us design and build our web enabled energy conservation solutions. The key to our success will be the imagination and creativity of the candidate in creating exceptional interfaces that are easy to use and highly interactive.
This is a full-time position. Compensation includes health benefits and stock options.
- Utilize wireframes, html-mockups and prototypes to test and recommend enhancements to our web and mobile applications.
- Work with the product team and graphic designers in defining the UX, UI layouts, and UI interactions of our applications.
- Work with team members to cooperatively design, develop, and deploy high quality solutions to satisfy project objectives and client requirements.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies that can solve complex problems.
- Interface with Quality Assurance group to identify and resolve issues.
What you bring to ecobee:
- University or College degree in a Computer Science related field.
- Formal education in UX and UI design.
- 5+ years experience developing web or mobile user interfaces with a demonstrable portfolio. Portfolio must include examples of interactive interfaces and not just static content.
- Master of HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code templates.
- Experience with developing applications for iOS, Android or BlackBerry devices.
- Strong attention to detail in regards to both design and code.
- A firm believer in Progressive Enhancement Web design.
- A strong interest in sustainability and green technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills targeting different audiences (technical, non-technical, customers and management).
What we can offer you:
We believe in people. Great people create great products and great companies. As a member of our team you will work with a driven and dedicated group of smart people in an environment where initiative and innovation are encouraged and rewarded. Your input will have a significant impact on our company and our products. You can also have a significant impact on the environment and the world around you. We offer an energized work environment, competitive compensation packages including options and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you love a challenge, share our “change the world” mentality and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, email your resume directly to email@example.com.